Q 90 G
IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN.
Q 90G tractors, available in the high and low versions, are in a class of their own and know no rivals on the market. The bodywork with its aggressive and sloping design, the tight turning radius, the big, almost isodiametric driving wheels and the powerful engine make Q 90G the ideal machine for working between the rows of orchards and vineyards with low plants, where there’s not much room for manoeuvring, and generally speaking, on heavy soil, sloping and rugged ground. Thanks to the compact bearing structure, which distributes 50% of the weight on the front axle and 50% on the rear one, the center of gravity has been kept low and near to the middle of the machine, while all the traction is fully discharged towards the ground, thus allowing the operator to work in complete safety even with very heavy implements and steeply sloping ground.
- MAXIMUM LUGGING POWER AND WHEEL GRIP THANKS TO ITS LOW CENTER OF GRAVITY
- COMFORTABLE DRIVING: PLATFORM ON “SILENT BLOCKS" WITH VARIABLE VISCOSITY
- PERFECTLY BALANCED WEIGHTS
- VERSIONS WITH 174 CM “LOW PROFILE" CAB
- MORE VERSATILE THAN AN EQUAL-WHEEL TRACTOR, MORE ERFORMANCE-ORIENTED THAN A CRAWLER TRACTOR. EXCELLENT ON THE ROADS
- MODEL YEAR 17