The MMX fertiliser spreader is a compact, accurate machine. It is used for distributing granular, powder and pellet chemical fertilisers. It reaches a spreading width of up to 36 m. The spreader unit, nuts and bolts, and opening discs are made from stainless steel to prevent corrosion and prolong the life of the product. The standard hydraulic opening mechanism allows one section (left or right) of the machine to be disabled; when spreading along a border, for example, just one section can be used.
Double disc mounted fertiliser spreader
- Auto-calibrating, non-stop weighing system with 4 load cells.
- Vanes with wear-protection treatment in Tungsten carbide, 18-36 m swath width.
- Hopper bottom, spreading discs, nuts and bolts, agitators and opening discs in stainless steel.
- Stainless steel front splash guards.
- Opening cover, manual or hydraulic (OPTIONAL).