To ensure excellent performance even in difficult conditions where there are crop residues, our machines are designed and built with an optimal distance between the tooth-holder support and the harrow box. This means a significant amount of residue and any stones can pass through easily, avoiding running into troublesome blockages. The teeth on the harrow also ensure optimal penetration including in difficult terrain, maintaining a constant working depth. The Packer roller with a diameter of 550 mm is suitable for medium-to-hard terrain; it is extremely versatile and can be used in combination with the seeder.
- 3 point hitch Cat.
- II Adjustable front floating hitches PTO shaft with cam clutch 1” 3/8 Z6 PTO 1000 min-1
- Tapered roller bearings
- Double flat pan of reinforcement Blades 320x16 mm
- Stone collar protection on each rotor
- Adjustable floating side shields
- Rear levelling bar with mechanical adjustment
- PACKER roller Ø 550 mm
- Rear roller by pins adjustment “CE” safety guards