Within the Launch Management Facility of the manufacturing plant, the resource will occupy the supply of new materials (new products or changes to existing products), ensure their production up to the SOP (start of production) , ensuring time, cost and quality of the components.
- Location: Carpi
- Taking over new components released by PBOM (separate production base).
- Definition, in agreement with Logistics-Programming, Phase-In / Phase-Out components.
- Taking over the MPR, and issuing purchase requests for launch providers.
- Follow-up with suppliers for material delivery within established timeframes and relative quality documentation (PPAP).
- Collaboration with all manufacturing organizations to ensure correct implementation during production launch (distinction, programming, purchasing, commercial, quality, testing).
- Request good communication skills and interest in the production environment.
This job application expires Dec 31 - 2017
Send your CV
We express ourselves through outstanding projects in order to overcome our most ambitious challenges and let ARBOS grow strong. Do you want to be part of our team?