LOVOL ARBOS GROUP S.p.A, in order to develop the Testing & Proto Department, is looking for a Mechanical Test Engineer.
- Job Title: Engineer
- Functional Area: Testing & Proto Department Area
- Leadership Level: Junior
- Location: Carpi
- The candidate must have the responsibility of testing activities and Validation plan.
- The candidate, after a period of coaching, will take care about the validation test in according to the validation product plan and he will responsible of the test data recording and final report.
- Candidate will be responsible for leading testing activities (troubleshooting, data acquisition/analysis) and will work with design and development teams to guarantee durability targets are achieved.
- Candidate will be responsible for preparation/parts procurement and setup test bench and vehicle.
- Candidate will mature knowledge on benches software, durability and functionality bench and he will be responsible for the assembly of the proto and the test to guarantee the timing of the validation plan in according to the Chief Engineer request.
- Mechanical drawings knowledge and 3D/2D CAD knowledge are required.
- Test bench software setup on benches.
- Test set up.
- Test data recording.
- Test results evaluation and report editing.
- Works with Vehicle Engineers to establish new test procedures.
- Data post processing.
- Homologation test preparation.
- Root Cause Analysis of the issues found.
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Catia v 5.
- Transmission test Bench.
- Engine Test bench.
- Team Center.
- Experience with typical type of durability, performance and functionality tests execution for Tractor at test bench and vehicle level.
- Familiarity with data acquisitions systems.
- Familiarity with sensors (pressure, temperature, torque, flow etc..) and sensors application/installation.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, proactivity.
- Education: Mechanical Engineering.
This job application expires Dec 31 - 2017
Send your CV
We express ourselves through outstanding projects in order to overcome our most ambitious challenges and let ARBOS grow strong. Do you want to be part of our team?