- MSc or BSc Degree in Electronic Engineering / Mechatronics / Information Technology.
- 3-7 years technical project management in automotive, agriculture or earth-moving machinery.
- Knowledge of component developments, hardware design, test engineering, wiring harness technology layout and schematics.
- CAN based Automotive electronic systems specifically SAE J1939 and ISOBUS.
- Visual C/C++, Matlab/Simulink.
- Vector tools: Canalizer, Canoe.
- Knowledge of testing bench: Hardware In the Loop (HIL) e tool dSpace.
- Knowledge of electric schematics and connectivity in the automotive or agricultural field.
- CAD tools experience (desiderable Vesys and CATIA).
- Knowledge of basic mechanical design and layout.
- ISO/IEC and automotive standards.
- Languages : good English.
Additional job requirements
- Budget and planning methods.
- Functional Safety : ISO 26262, ISO25119.
- Knowledge of control systems and electronic architecture in the automotive or agricultural field.
- Knowledge of the agricultural products and related designs.
- Significant Problem Solving experience.
- Good communication and personal organization skills.
- Explicit leadership, flexibility, open minded and autonomy.
- Be the reference of the EE team for his vehicle application.
- Develop and integrate the whole EE components and system related his vehicle application finalized to the production.
- Define the specification, requirements and functional objective of his vehicle application for the EE systems.
- Ensure the all the development activity is aligned with the time plan and budget.
- Responsible of the EE performances, testing result, installation of components, machinery, or equipment for all the process steps.
- Project quality, serviceability and reliability.
- Manage the components supplier and the design consultants.
- Responsible for the final qualification of all EE components in his perimeter in conformity with the regulation (ISO/IEC).
- Responsible of the change management process for the vehicle application.
- Manage the communication between EE team and the other department involved in the production process of his vehicle application (Purchasing, Service, manufacturing, Quality).
This job application expires Dec 31 - 2017
Send your CV
We express ourselves through outstanding projects in order to overcome our most ambitious challenges and let ARBOS grow strong. Do you want to be part of our team?