LOVOL ARBOS GROUP S.p.A, in order to develop the Testing & Proto Department, is looking for a E/E Test Engineer
- Job Title: Engineer
- Functional: Area Testing & Proto Department Area
- Leadership Level: Professional / Junior
- Location: Carpi
- The candidate must have the responsibility of testing activities and Validation plan.
- The candidate, after a period of coaching, will take care about the validation test in according to the validation product plan and he will responsible of the test data recording and final report.
- Candidate will be responsible for leading testing of Electronic Systems (troubleshooting, data acquisition/analysis) and will work with design and development teams to guarantee durability targets are achieved.
- Candidate will be responsible of testing methodologies and development related testing of an electronic component.
- Test set up.
- Test data recording.
- Test results evaluation and report editing.
- Works with Vehicle Engineers to establish new test procedures.
- Data post processing.
- Homologation test preparation.
- Root Cause Analysis of the issues found.
- Team Center.
- CAN protocol J1939.
- Matlab / Simulink.
- Vector CanoE.
- Hardware design.
- Experience with typical type of durability, performance and functionality tests execution for Tractor at test bench and vehicle level.
- Familiarity with data acquisitions systems.
- Experience in test planning.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, proactivity.
- Education: Mechatronic/Electronic Engineering.
This job application expires Dec 31 - 2017
Send your CV
We express ourselves through outstanding projects in order to overcome our most ambitious challenges and let ARBOS grow strong. Do you want to be part of our team?