The Buyer is responsible for procurement of specific category of materials/goods
- Enter data into databases or other systems to maintain updated supplier and vendor information.
- Track purchase and the status of orders and deliveries.
- Generate purchasing reports and statistics.
- Monitor performances of materials and goods supplied in terms of quality and timeliness.
- Follow-up the purchase status with vendors to ensure timely delivery.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree in Engineering/Economics.
- Good team work orientation.
- Good communication skills.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Ability to learn and to work under pressure.
- Sense of initiative.
- Relevant product/commodity knowledge.
- Good knowledge of local suppliers market for the relevant product/commodity.
This job application expires Dec 31 - 2017
Send your CV
We express ourselves through outstanding projects in order to overcome our most ambitious challenges and let ARBOS grow strong. Do you want to be part of our team?