The candidate will be responsible, from concept design to production, for the design and development of the engine installation, including:
- Intake system
- Exhaust systems
- Cooling system
- Turbocharging system
- HVAC installation
- UREA system
- Fuel system
- Oil system
- Noise insulation
- Support brackets
- Piping layout
3D and 2D design development and completeness
Feasibility with supplier
Main contact with engine supplier for project timing, development, etc.
Support to Manufacturing for the industrialization of the relevant components
Qualifications / Requirements
- Mechanical engineering degree or PhD
- Almost 5-7 years of experience in Engine installation for agriculture application
- Experience on Medium and Heavy Duty Diesel engines for off-road applications is considered mandatory for the candidate
- Strong CAD experience, specially CAD- UG NX, CATIA V5 and TEAMCENTER
- Fluent in English
- Other skills: autonomous, innovative approach, self-learning, available to work overtime to get targets, team work capabilities
Job grade and salary will be commensurate with the current experience.
Interested candidates, males and females (L.903/77), can send their detailed CV with the authorization to process personal information (D.Lgs 196/03 artt. 7/13/23).
This job application is expired
Send your CV
We express ourselves through outstanding projects in order to overcome our most ambitious challenges and let ARBOS grow strong. Do you want to be part of our team?