- MSc or BSc Degree in Electronic Engineering / Mechatronics / Information Technology.
- 2-4 years in automotive, agriculture or earth-moving machinery.
- Experience in Control Systems Design and Development for servomechanism, sensor, actuators and motors (electric and combustion).
- Knowledge of CAN based Automotive electronic systems specifically SAE J1939 and ISOBUS.
- Knowledge of the structured software programming applied to microcontrollers.
- Programming in: Visual C/C++, Matlab/Simulink.
- Knowledge of Vector tools: Canalizer, Canoe.
- Languages : good English.
Additional job requirements
- Functional Safety: ISO 26262, ISO25119.
- Knowledge of the agricultural products and related designs.
- Knowledge of wiring harness design and schematics.
- Significant Problem Solving experience.
- Good communication and personal organization skills.
- Explicit leadership and autonomy.
- Define the requirements for vehicle electronic control systems.
- Develop the systems/components specifications and software functions.
- System Control Algorithms development for Transmission control, hydraulic system controls.
- Standardize Systems and Functions.
- System Validation Specifications and test plan definition.
- Support for creation of testing equipment and equipment for functional validation (HIL) .
- Prototyping, pre-production and implementation support for manufacturing.
- Verification and Validation activities in accordance with V-cycle development.
- Engineering and product industrialization.
Esta solicitud de empleo caduca Dic 31 - 2017
Send your CV
We express ourselves through outstanding projects in order to overcome our most ambitious challenges and let ARBOS grow strong. Do you want to be part of our team?